2 Hours Graduate Credit through Colorado State University - Pueblo
ONLINE and SELF-PACED
Course Faciliator: Andy Chapple (email@example.com)
Instructor: Jennifer Hair, M.Ed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Catalog Description: Learn how to differentiate with Google Forms! Google Forms are by far the best feature of the Google Apps for Education Suite. Participants in this class will learn a minimum of 50 creative uses of Google Forms. Starting with the basics of creating and sharing a Google Form, participants will learn how to create common formative assessments, rubrics, differentiated lessons and more!
Required Text(s) and Other Materials:·Computer (for course materials) & smart phone, iPad, or another tablet device
Required Text(s) and Other Materials: Laptop or Desktop computer with a microphone and webcam
1. The student will create and design projects for classroom use.
2. The student will create and share a basic and advanced Google Form
3. The student will explore and master the various types of questions available in Google Forms.
4. The student will design, create, and administer a quiz to be automatically graded using Google Forms.
5. The students plan, design, organize, and create a lesson that can differentiate based on student responses.
6. The students will use technology to foster collaboration within their classroom.
7. The students will implement curriculum methods and strategies that use technology to maximize student learning
8. The students will use technology to facilitate learning beyond the walls of the classroom.
Google Forms: Data Collection to Differentiation
Once registration is complete, you will receive a welcome letter from the instructor within 48 hours with access codes and instructions for the course. If you do NOT hear from the instructor, please email email@example.com