3 Hours Graduate Level Credit (ED500) through Colorado State University - Pueblo
Instructor of Record: April Cremer
ONLINE AND SELF-PACED
Catalog Description: Creating with Canvas is a hands on approach for learning Canvas Learning Management System. You will learn to create a Canvas course that includes assignments, modules, discussions, and assessments. In addition, you will acquire time saving tips to make the LMS easy to manage while increasing learning for you and your students!
Required Text(s) and Other Materials: Internet access, Canvas registration, the course will be held within Canvas, additionally, you will need your own Canvas course.
Course Objectives: At the end of the course, students will be able to:
1. Access resources that will help them explore Canvas further.
2. Develop their own course using Canvas.
3. Design an original lesson plan using Canvas as the LMS.
4. Create an assessment using Canvas as the LMS.
5. Assess student work within Canvas.
6. Analyze student data within Canvas to further student learning.
7. Collaborate with other Canvas users online.
Creating with Canvas
Once registration is complete, you will receive a welcome letter from the instructor within 48 hours with access codes and instructions for the course. If you do NOT hear from the instructor, please email email@example.com